The Situation: Make a Compelling Case for Business Development by Starting Small
After speaking with a Managing Partner at a midsized law firm to see if there was a “good fit” to work with the firm on a larger scale, Steve agreed to coach and advise one attorney. A young and ambitious lawyer named Adam was selected. Adam committed to investing six months of his time to learn business development and marketing best practices from Steve.
The Process: Creating A Customized Plan with Role Playing and Consistent Execution
A clear assessment of Adam’s strengths and weaknesses was the result of a two-hour “jump start” coaching session with Steve. Steve gave Adam a customized prospecting plan with goals to achieve by specific dates.
In addition, Adam joined Steve’s weekly attorney business development class, where he:
- Debriefed his prospecting experiences with other professional services practitioners
- Studied interactive lectures on better networking processes
- Participated in role playing sessions to practice the skills taught and improve weekly
- Learned to execute Steve’s processes at a high level so that he not only understood the content but could also track his improved activity for closing more business.
The Results: Business Increased By 140% Within One Year
Adam’s confidence to bring in new clients for his law office is now at an all-time career high. With a more specific and individual attorney lead generation, prospecting, and marketing plan, he can now:
- Focus on the prospecting activities and frequency that produces the most positive results
- Drive quality introductions through a more formalized process
- Improve time management and qualifying via setting stronger agenda setting during meetings and more thoughtful questions to uncover compelling reasons to use his legal services
VIDEO LESSON: Watch Steve make live call to his clients for quality introductions
Please take a moment to fill out our contact form to schedule a complimentary initial consultation today.
OR click here to try Origination Station for FREE for 30-days