In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Bob Kohn discuss:
- How Zoom and online connection has changed networking and opened more doors.
- Challenges lawyers are facing while growing a law practice.
- The power of a community of allies.
- Moving from planning to doing and really learning.
- Things do change and will change with little to no notice. By being in control of your own book of business you will have more control over your career.
- Things will change – people who learn marketing skills will do better both when times are good as well as when times are bad.
- Being “busy” is an excuse. Understand the obstacles that are stopping you from business development (and it’s not time).
- Just get started – do something productive that will take you in a positive direction.
“Business development should be fun, it should be fulfilling. Business development is really a process of building your community. It’s a community of allies, and it’s a game changer.” — Bob Kohn
Connect with Bob Kohn:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch