Erica Minchella: Thoughtfully Building Your Book of Business
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Erica Minchella discuss:
- Finding your way to do business development, regardless of personality type.
- Business development that makes sense for your practice and values.
- Insecurity isn’t a defect – make it your greatest asset.
- Being who you are and making an effort in building your book of business.
- Relationship networking is one of the best ways to do business. Keep top of mind, stay on social media, go to groups, but keep building those relationships.
- You have to have a number of different sources of business development to keep work flowing as markets change.
- If you think there is a group that can benefit your firm or others in your field and it doesn’t exist – start it. Be willing to bring like-minded people together.
- People do not want to hear everything about you. Listen first, don’t talk more than 50%, and pay active attention to the other person.
“Follow-up is really critical. It makes you look like somebody that you want to take to the next step.” — Erica Minchella
Connect with Erica Minchella:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch