In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jared Correia discuss:
- Marketing and intake strategies for lawyers.
- How Gideon Software can assist lawyers and law firms.
- Putting the effort into marketing consistently.
- Asking for referrals and talking about what you do.
- Physically track your day and find out where you can uncover personal inefficiencies. As you add personal efficiency to your day, there’s a better chance it’ll trickle down to other people.
- You don’t have to be a slave to the 9-to-5 schedule. Make your schedule fit with what works for you, whatever that looks like.
- Be open to new ideas and new opportunities. If you’re negative toward everything how will you ever get ahead?
- Make asking for a review part of your client experience, it doesn’t have to be a big thing, but you do need to ask and strike while the iron is hot.
“Content marketing is a place a lot of small firms, in particular, could do really well. And if you’re a small business owner, you can be yourself, it’s okay to be yourself. You don’t have to be like someone else’s idea of what a lawyer should be. You’re gonna attract more people if you’re authentic like that.” — Jared Correia
Connect with Jared Correia:
Website: RedCaveLegal.com & Gideon.Legal
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jaredcorreia & linkedin.com/company/gideon-legal-software/
Twitter: twitter.com/RedCaveLegal & twitter.com/Gideon_Legal
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911