In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jeremy Schneider discuss:
- The importance of business development, even when working in big firms.
- Setting up networking situations to bear fruit.
- Identifying the truth with your connections.
- Removing the personal from the rejection.
- Spend time cultivating relationships, but spend that time wisely and do those things that actually make a difference.
- Develop a very tight and focused business development plan that focuses on 2-3 specific things that you know will produce good results.
- A “no” is the second-best possible answer you can receive because it is a definitive answer.
- Focus on the things that are actually leading to additional business.
“I’m not just meeting people haphazardly, I’m focusing on the people who are good strategic partners for me, and who I can be good strategic partners for, as well.” — Jeremy Schneider
Connect with Jeremy Schneider:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch