In this episode, Steve Fretzin and John Sciaccotta discuss:
- The foundation of John’s love of business development and marketing.
- The different forms of business development.
- Identifying the influencers around you.
- Significant touches and reaching out meaningfully.
- Make friends in the practice of law and establish relationships.
- Success breeds success – a small win can be expanded into even bigger wins.
- Get involved, build relationships, and be active with whatever group you choose to get involved in.
- Marketing and business development happens every day – it is up to you as to how many significant touches you make in a day, a week, or a month.
“You have to identify influencers, people that can refer you legal business, or have control in sending legal work…you have to make an assessment and identify who are those influencers.” — John Sciaccotta
Connect with John Sciaccotta:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch