Mo Lilienthal: Humanized Social Media to Make Connections and Build Your Business
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mo Lilienthal discuss:
- Separating yourself from the others in your field.
- Developing content to humanize yourself.
- Getting started on social media.
- Ways to get introductions and connect with those you may not have access to otherwise.
- Social media is an equalizer for smaller firms. It is a way to build a network and stand out in your field.
- Each social media channel has its own niche. Find what is comfortable for you and the mix of personal and professional that works best for you.
- It’s not what you post, it’s the way you angle it and direct it.
- If you’re not doing business development, you’re getting left behind.
“Give yourself permission to share who you are.” — Mo Lilienthal
Connect with Mo Lilienthal:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.