Monty Horn: Utilizing IT to Streamline and Grow Your Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Monty Horn discuss:
- Using technology to run your business more effectively.
- The intersection of IT and Law.
- How to utilize advances in IT regardless of your law firm’s size.
- Having a tech team in your corner.
- You can make relatively small changes that will be impactful right away.
- There are solutions out there that will save you time (and money) that are easy to implement and will make an immediate difference.
- Look at what you are doing for your client that you can’t charge for, that’s the first and best place to save money with technology and automation.
“There’s a huge opportunity out there for firms who want to grasp it, to do the sorts of automation, knowledge management, and document management that large firms have been spending a fortune on, but to be able to do it at a scale that works for them.” — Monty Horn
Connect with Monty Horn:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch