Paul Furiga: Standing Apart in a Field of Sameness
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Paul Furiga discuss:
- Sharing your Story with the decision makers.
- Understanding your Story, not just your story.
- Where to start in understanding what your Story is about.
- How your Story affects your marketing and business development.
- The most important marketing asset an attorney owns, a law firm owns, is their story – the one thing that really sets them apart.
- Partner with those who can reliably and accurately share your unique story to help you drive your business.
- Your deep expertise is important, but it needs to be married with your Story.
- The new technologies being used and sharing your story will allow you to recruit outside of areas you had previously considered.
“The big s Story is just that, because it answers four fundamental questions that stand the test of time. Those questions are: why would somebody buy from you ? Work for you? Invest in you? Partner with you in the legal field?” — Paul Furiga
Connect with Paul Furiga:
Reference: Simon Sinek TedX Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZoJKF_VuA
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch