Paul Porvaznik: Motivational Quotes and Conversation to Elevate Your Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Paul Porvaznik discuss:
- Thinking about business development (even when things are going well).
- Taking action on taking control of your career.
- Meeting with the right people and asking the right questions.
- Start developing your book of business now.
- Having your own clients is one of the best ways to create job security, regardless of where you’re practicing.
- Keep a blog or write articles. It will show your expertise and help you to grow your business.
- Not everyone is going to be a good fit for you. If you have a vast connection of networking partners, you can be a great referral partner for them.
- Business development won’t be natural on day one. It takes practice to continually improve and become more efficient at this craft.
“People who have a book of business have autonomy.” — Paul Porvaznik
Connect with Paul Porvaznik:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch