In this episode, Steve Fretzin and David Neagle discuss:
- Why belief is the most important thing to your success.
- Getting around walls that make you seem stuck.
- How lawyers can overcome the struggle of negativity.
- The formula for solving your problems.
- You don’t have a problem, you only create problems. What you see as a problem, just is. You give what is the meaning of problem.
- Be open to learning, be willing to learn, and take the steps to change.
- You do not have to be the smartest person in the room. You were never taught how to build a business, learn from those who do know how.
- We earn what we expect to earn.
“Most people stay stuck in their business because that’s where they’re comfortable. Even if they’re complaining and moaning about it, they understand the problems that they have and they deal with those problems every day. But it’s far scarier for them to try to blast ahead.” — David Neagle
Book: Trust by Iyanla Vanzant
Connect with David Neagle:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.