Denny Esford: Planning for Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Denny Esford discuss:
- How lawyers can better plan their day and execute that plan.
- Build in “no” answers to your strategy.
- Executing your business plan first thing in the day.
- Content calendars, scheduling your business development, and preparing in advance.
- Without having clients coming in, consistently, running your firm is just an expense. You need to have a plan to have those clients coming in regularly.
- Be willing to walk away from situations where you and the client are not a good fit.
- Plan your day so your day doesn’t have you.
- Lean on the basics – you do not need to be your banker, your accountant, your bookkeeper, your marketer, your receptionist, etc.
“Find out where your energy is in your day because that’s when you’re going to be most productive, and that’s where you schedule the stuff that’s tough to do.” — Denny Esford
Be That Lawyer Episode 205: Lesley Wallerstein: Confidence, Adaptability, and Embracing Discomfort
Connect with Denny Esford:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.