Alex Stamatoglou: The Power of Questions and Relationships
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Alex Stamatoglou discuss:
- Making the decision to work with a coach.
- Understanding what you want to actually do and accomplish in your career.
- Business development – it’s not selling, pitching, and convincing.
- Developing business and sustaining the work you are bringing in.
- Do the little things that you know you need to do, trust the process, and it will lead to clients and revenue.
- Business development is more than “just get out there.” Working with a coach can help you to find structure and direction in your business development.
- Offer help to others and follow through.
- You are not the right person for everybody, but you are the right person for some people.
“Many people are willing to help as long as you ask, but you’ll never know if you don’t ask.” — Alex Stamatoglou
Connect with Alex Stamatoglou:
Phone: (708) 228-6284
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch