Amy Gardner & Keith Sbiral: Reintegration and Rebuilding After Remote Work
In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Amy Gardner, and Keith Sbiral discuss:
- The effect of remote work and the transition in the legal field.
- The necessity of formal and informal engagement between coworkers.
- The process of reintegration and rebuilding of teams.
- Engaging your team in the changing environment.
- Employee engagement is at an all-time low, and disengagement is at an all-time high. While productivity may be up, more and more people are working more hours, on average 3 more hours each day leading to a higher level of burnout.
- Reintegration is going to need to be a slower, more contemplative process than what happened last March with the sudden shift to remote work.
- It is important to have a mission statement that everyone in the firm can relate to and understand how their role supports the mission.
- Use this time to reconnect in impactful ways and engage everyone with the reintegration process.
“Don’t wait. Have these conversations now and figure out what is going on now.” — Keith Sbiral
Connect with Amy Gardner, Keith Sbiral, and Apochromatik:
Amy’s LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/amygardner
Keith’s LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/keithrsbiral
Sign up at http://www.aposignup.com/btl for a FREE 30-minute consultation!
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch