Andy Cabasso: Getting Found on Google
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Andy Cabasso discuss:
- Focusing on the business, not just in the business
- Why a law firm should care about their web presence.
- Finding your unique differentiator (and communicating it properly).
- Ways to increase your Google ranking and SEO.
- Your website is your only chance for a first impression with those who find you online.
- Your client is looking to solve a specific issue. They want to know that you can help them with their very specific needs.
- Getting your site organically ranked without paying for clicks is largely based on content creation.
- Make sure you have a Google Business listing. It is free and it is the first step to showing up in local search results.
“It should be very easy for someone visiting your website, whether it’s on a mobile phone, or a desktop computer, or laptop, or anything like that, to be able to connect with you. Test this out.” — Andy Cabasso
Connect with Andy Cabasso:
Coupon Code: PODCAST50 for 3 Months at 50% off on Postaga.com!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch