Anita Ventrelli: Asking the Right Questions to Connect with Your Clients
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Anita Ventrelli discuss:
- How Anita keeps, maintains, and builds relationships with clients.
- Drilling down to the why with your clients.
- Building relationships naturally.
- Confidence through preparation and effort.
- Learning the why behind what is going on will help you to avoid miscommunication.
- Nobody likes to feel like they are a cookie cutter – everyone and their situation is unique.
- Network with an air of giving – especially those stronger connections in your circle.
- Increasing our collective knowledge helps us all work better together.
“We are always better when we are passionate about something.” — Anita Ventrelli
Connect with Anita Ventrelli:
Professional Bio: Anita Ventrelli
LinkedIn: Anita Ventrelli
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch