Barry Zlotowicz: Marketing for Law Firms
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Barry Zlotowicz discuss:
- The evolution of marketing for law firms.
- Challenges and mindsets of attorneys for success and sustainability.
- Top 3 mistakes lawyers are missing as it relates to marketing.
- Identifying your target market and where to target that avatar.
- It is essential for every firm to have a website that accurately reflects the professionalism of their firm and to utilize some form of digital marketing.
- There is something for everybody in marketing.
- Attorneys’ like to be educated and know what is going on in their practice and where their money is going – this isn’t something that they were taught in law school.
- Share your social media links with those in your network, ask them to share, and share their links in return to benefit one another. Social media is meant to be social!
“One of the biggest changes that you’ve seen in the last 20 years, is that the change of thinking of your law firm is just a practice, to thinking about your law firm as a business, and focusing and looking at business analytics and those kind of numbers.” — Barry Zlotowicz
Connect with Barry Zlotowicz:
Facebook: LawFull Marketing
LinkedIn: Barry Zlotowicz
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by
You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch