In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Clare Fanner, and Catherine O’Connell discuss:
- Producing content for SEO, social media, and the desired exposure.
- Collaboration not competition with other lawyers.
- Where to invest time and get business from existing clients.
- What to consider before doing business internationally.
- Creating content is less of an issue, but how to show that content trips up a lot of lawyers. As the lawyer, you don’t have to write the entire article, just jot down a few sentences and the rest can be worked out later with other sources.
- Collaboration opens up the way you build your business whereas competition closes off avenues.
- Anything worth doing is going to take some time to do.
- Everyone can do business development that suits them.
“Collaboration is the key to business development in 2022 and beyond.” — Catherine O’Connell
Connect with Catherine O’Connell:
Connect with Clare Fanner:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.