BE THAT LAWYER LIVE Marketing Mavericks Part 1
In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Jocelyn Brumbaugh, Jared Correia, and Gyi Tsakalakis discuss:
- How law firms can show their personal side on social media.
- Focus on who you are serving.
- Marketing locally and internationally for the best return.
- Opportunities and challenges around AI.
- Lawyers do really cool things outside of the law – people want to see that side of you. Put some of you in your bio, not just your credentials.
- Optimize content on your site for users who consume it internationally. If you can position yourself as the expert, it is a much less competitive market.
- ChatGPT and other AI are changing the face of searching and content generation.
- Your content is best when you are in the content. It needs to be authentic and sound like you to really soar.
“At the end of the day, there is no shortcut to good content.” — Jocelyn Brumbaugh
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Jocelyn Brumbaugh:
Connect with Jared Correia:
Connect with Gyi Tsakalakis:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch