BE THAT LAWYER LIVE Marketing Mavericks Part 2
In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Jocelyn Brumbaugh, Jared Correia, and Gyi Tsakalakis discuss:
- Appreciation marketing, email marketing, and newsletters.
- The incremental approach to social media and content marketing.
- The business of law and treating your firm like a business.
- Being involved in the marketing plan.
- Send a handwritten note. People get stuff all the time, but a handwritten note is personalized and feels more intentional.
- Segment your list. Do as many thank you cards as you can, but don’t ignore everyone else.
- Utilize stats, don’t just list your credentials, in your marketing, content, and bio.
- You need to understand your goals and what needs to be done in marketing to make those goals happen.
“Business development is about process, it’s about figuring out what works and takes the least amount of your time and doing it over and over again. And that’s no fun. That’s so boring. But it’s always like losing weight and figuring out how to run a marathon and learning another language – it’s doing something incrementally every day. ” — Jocelyn Brumbaugh
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Jocelyn Brumbaugh:
Connect with Jared Correia:
Connect with Gyi Tsakalakis:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch