Blaine Oelkers: Time Management and Building Better Habits
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Blaine Oelkers discuss:
- The power of Selfluence.
- Build your firm with what matters most to you in mind.
- The 30-minute hour and how time compression works.
- Single-tasking, multitasking, and batch-tasking.
- The easiest thing to control is you.
- The use of your time and the habits you create will determine where you end up in life.
- What you decide to focus on creates your reality.
- Goals are there to motivate you, not to be a deadline of disappointment.
“The day before vacation, people are three to 10 times more productive and it boils down to three things: PDF. PDF stands for plan, delegate, focus.” — Blaine Oelkers
Connect with Blaine Oelkers:
TEDx Talk: http://www.blainetedx.com/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
LegalEase Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch