Brad Barkin: Having the Right Insurance Broker for Your Law Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Brad Barkin discuss:
- Reasons for having insurance and challenges that lawyers face in making those choices.
- Networking to identify new business and new strategic partners.
- Being a better provider by going beyond the transaction.
- The changing landscape of the insurance industry.
- Always be offering. What goes around comes around.
- Embracing technology and adapting that technology to your company can be massively helpful for you and your company.
- Being selfless goes a long way. If you’re helping someone, in more ways than standard, you will be a better advocate for your client.
- Insurance is not going anywhere, but there is more technology being inserted into the space which will only benefit the consumer.
“If you can be a provider or a source of expertise on something to the industry beyond simply insurance, then you’re instantly a better advocate or a better provider then the next guy.” — Brad Barkin
Connect with Brad Barkin:
LinkedIn: Brad Barkin
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch