Brett Trembly: Increasing Efficiency Through Hiring
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Brett Trembly discuss:
- The jump in billable hours by hiring help.
- Offshore versus domestic hires.
- Outsourcing your recruiting and hiring to a reputable company (like Get Staffed Up).
- Understanding the building of business from the backend of the business.
- You have to hire, then use the extra time to make the money to pay for that hire.
- Don’t miss the business that comes in from your marketing by being too busy with the marketing.
- Any time you are doing tasks that someone else could be doing, you are costing yourself money.
“Every second of the day, where you’r doing something that someone else could be doing you are costing yourself money because you can’t get the time back. There’s no make it up later in the day. Time doesn’t work that way.” — Brett Trembly
Connect with Brett Trembly:
Website: GetStaffedUp.com & tremblylaw.com
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getstaffedup & linkedin.com/in/bretttrembly
Go to http://getstaffedup.com/vip and mention this podcast to get $500 off your start-up fee!
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch