In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Carl Ficks discuss:
- Giving it your all in all that you do.
- The art and practice of lawyering.
- Everyone has the same 168 Hours in a week.
- Resources available to lawyers to better your life.
- Regardless of what your gift is, if you don’t bring your best effort, you are going to sacrifice it.
- The state bar associations are getting into lawyer well-being. This is a great change and is necessary in this profession.
- Self-care is not selfish. It is great for your mental and physical well-being, but it also allows you to show up more fully and better for the others in your life, professionally and personally.
- You can’t do business development effectively if your mind, your body, the way you feel, and the way you’re running your time isn’t working.
“In order to be in service to others, you first have to be.” — Carl Ficks
Connect with Carl Ficks:
Institute For Well-Being in Law: https://lawyerwellbeing.net/
Listen to Carl’s Previous Episode here: https://www.fretzin.com/carl-ficks-committing-to-the-practice-of-wellness/
Get Carl’s 10 Steps for Getting Back in the Game Here!: https://carlficks.com/free
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.