Charlie Uniman: The Godfather of Legal Tech
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Charlie Uniman discuss:
- The relationship between time and value.
- The evolution of practicing law.
- Adopting good legal tech.
- Utilizing tech to allow you to do the best job possible for your client.
- There are many websites that review legal tech. Check them out and see what can help you to become more productive and more efficient in your firm.
- There are local meetups as well as LinkedIn groups that can help you understand legal tech.
- AI is not going to substitute for judgment and creativity, but it will make your firm more efficient.
- If you know, can learn, and can use the technology, it can exponentially help you to build your brand and your firm.
“Software doesn’t get bored; software doesn’t get tired. It can work 24/7. And as such, it’s going to be a great backstop for the creative work that you’re doing, and even some of the grunt work that remains.” — Charlie Uniman
Connect with Charlie Uniman:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch