Charlotte Smith: Becoming a Thriving Leader
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Charlotte Smith discuss:
- The evolving job market because of COVID as well as the generational expectations.
- Three things to becoming a better leader.
- Listening as a key to leadership.
- Discovering and embracing your own leadership identity.
- Be conscious of, and able to define, what your leadership identity is.
- Irrespective of your job title, we are all leaders, even if it is just a self-leader.
- Prescription before diagnosis is malpractice.
- You can analyze leaders you admire to see what attributes you want to emulate and who you want to become like.
“As leaders, if we can really hone our listening skills rather than going straight into advice mode – understand their perspective, understand the challenges that they’re experiencing – that is incredibly powerful and it is a real sign of a great leader.” — Charlotte Smith
Connect with Charlotte Smith:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch