Conrad Saam: The Ten Commandments of Customer Service
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Conrad Saam discuss:
- Focusing on what is important to the client right now, not the financials.
- Seeing marketing as an investment, not a cost or as part of a budget.
- Be proactive about problems and upfront in your communication.
- Making helping your clients achieve their goals your goal.
- When people are hiring a lawyer, they are hiring a person, not your law degree or your mahogany desk. Proving you give a damn and having empathy really is a competitive advantage.
- Don’t ask clients what their budget is, tell them what their investment needs to be.
- As an agency, your priority is not making yourself look good, it is solving the problem for your clients.
- Speak in business terms, not technical jargon.
“We don’t tell them about costs; we don’t talk to our clients about budgets or dollars. Everything is framed in terms of an investment, because that’s what marketing is. If it’s not an investment, it is lighting your kid’s college fund on fire.” — Conrad Saam
Bedlam Conference: bedlamconference.com
Get 50% off your ticket to the Bedlam Conference starting May 26, 2021 by using Promotional Code: STEVE!
Connect with Conrad Saam:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch