Corinne Heggie: Empowering Women to be Successful in Law with Balance
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Corinne Heggie discuss:
- Advocating for yourself from early in your career.
- Finding success without losing the balance in your life.
- Fitting business development into your day-to-day activities.
- Turning the friendzone into business success.
- Learn to ask for what you want. “No” is just “no right now” not “no forever.”
- Ultimately, nobody cares as much about your success and career trajectory as you.
- There is no barrier to entry. You enter where you are, where you feel comfortable, and where you feel authentic, because that’s where you’re going to be able to do your best work and connect with people.
- Having your own clients is a complete game changer, both if you are a solo practitioner and if you are a big law firm.
“If you have your own clients, you have a little bit more flexibility with how your day is gonna look.” — Corinne Heggie
Connect with Corinne Heggie:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch