Daniel Steinberg: Making Legal Easier for All Parties
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Daniel Steinberg discuss:
- How Daniel’s professional journey lead him to creating lawbrokr.
- Differentiating yourself enough to find your clients.
- Branding and specialization.
- Creating a strong experience in legal.
- It is okay to fail. If you don’t try, you won’t have the opportunity to succeed or fail.
- Your firm needs to live everywhere consumers are online.
- There are so many opportunities to be a creator in today’s day and age. That allows you, as the lawyer, to create bite-sized content that can connect with consumers.
- Your interactions with your customer need to be more experiential than transactional.
“If you want to align with your customers, you need to really create and cultivate and explain things to them, and go above and beyond the scope, then what you did last year and the year before, and always be that 1% better every time you talk to that next individual, because it’s all around the customer experience, or they’re not coming back in every industry, not just legal.” — Daniel Steinberg
Connect with Daniel Steinberg:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch