David Fram: Giving a Great Legal Presentation
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and David Fram discuss:
- The importance of good public speaking.
- Challenges lawyers typically have around speaking and how it can be helped.
- Key steps when giving a legal presentation.
- Enhancing not detracting from your presentation both in person and online with body language, visuals, and how you are laying out your presentation.
- Any good teacher or speaker can make any topic interesting. A bad teacher or speaker can make even the most interesting topics boring.
- Content is a small part of a listeners takeaway – roughly 7% based on studies.
- You get credibility when you use the terminology that your audience knows and uses.
- People are motivated and learn through story. Be excited about what you are speaking about. Use your body to bring the audience into what you are saying.
“You’re getting tons of exposure when you do a presentation, you should be getting value back.” — David Fram
Connect with David Fram:
YouTube: David K. Fram Speaker
LinkedIn: David Fram
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch