Deb Knupp: Duelling Banjos of Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Deb Knupp discuss:
- The six viable selling styles that work for all lawyers.
- Relationship building no matter your personality or sales style.
- Time management, even when it is crazy busy.
- Helping others to help yourself.
- There is not one singular way to do business development and become a rainmaker.
- Introversion and extroversion are not correlated to sales success – the willingness to take action is.
- You can activate business development seeds during your standard client interactions.
- Pick your channel and do it with excellence.
“There are multiple paths in which lawyers can participate concretely, playing to business development strengths. If you don’t seemingly have that gregarious networker personality, the great news is that’s only one of six viable selling styles that absolutely work.” — Deb Knupp
Connect with Deb Knupp:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch