Dorna Moini: Automation & Legal Service Productization
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Dorna Moini discuss:
- Automating for affordable options.
- Tapping into larger segments of the legal market.
- Adopting technology in your practice.
- Resources available for lawyers to start utilizing technology for little work and little money.
- There is a cap to how much people will pay for a service, and you are also limited by time. Thinking of other billing models or automated services can help you to break out of the mold with something more lucrative.
- There is a place for the billable hour, but it doesn’t need to apply to all services.
- For cost and convenience, consumers like digital products and services.
- Younger attorneys have a leg up with technology and that is a strength on their resumes.
“I hear this more from people outside of the legal field than the lawyers themselves about ‘jobs can be replaced, why would anyone want to use automation’, but I think at the end of the day, I see this, and a lot of our customers see this, as an opportunity. .” — Dorna Moini
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- ABA TECHSHOW: https://www.techshow.com/
- Zapier: https://zapier.com/
- TextExpander: https://textexpander.com/
- Grammarly: https://app.grammarly.com/
- Lob: https://www.lob.com/
- Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/
- Book: Play Bigger by Al Ramadan: https://www.amazon.com/Play-Bigger-Dreamers-Innovators-Dominate/dp/0062407619
Connect with Dorna Moini:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch