Dr. Jeremy Weisz & John Corcoran: Podcasting for Your Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Dr. Jeremy Weisz, and John Corcoran discuss:
- Giving first before you ask anything from your clients and future clients.
- The benefits of podcasting for your business (even if nobody is listening).
- Being complimentary not being a competitor with those in your industry.
- How podcasts benefit lawyers in branding, marketing, and prospecting.
- A podcast is a tremendous foot in the door, it’s a great contact card, and it’s a great way of leveling your network connecting with the high caliber, high-quality clients that you want to work with.
- You need to be creating content. Podcasting is one of the easiest ways to create content to put it out in the world.
- You want your podcast living on your website and, when you distribute it, you want it to link back to your website.
- Be willing to network outside of your niche area. You don’t have to go in with industry expertise, just go in with the expertise of what you’re there to serve those around you and you will deliver value.
“If you do a good job of getting referrals, targeting the right people having great conversations, podcasting can substitute for some of the other things that you’re doing and it’s more effective.” — John Corcoran
Connect with Dr. Jeremy Weisz, John Corcoran, & Rise25:
YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCydopT_PnCR7nt83cgbYjLQ & youtube.com/channel/UCw1pssoqLGIZWHlihG2SVRg
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/drweisz & linkedin.com/in/corcoran
Twitter: twitter.com/InspireInsider & twitter.com/JohnCorcoran
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch