Eric Schurke: Stepping Up and Taking Care of Your Employees and Clients
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Eric Schurke discuss:
- From a three man start-up to CEO of Moneypenny North America.
- The benefits of having a chat feature on your website.
- Tips and ideas for resolving inefficiencies in your law firm.
- Taking care of the people around you.
- A lot of people don’t manage their websites. However, if you can get a chat monitored, it increases the engagement and traffic to your site, and increases those who will convert into a new intake client.
- Engaging a company, such as Moneypenny, to answer your phone or website chat can take the weight off your staff, allowing them to be transferred to a more productive, or even profitable, position.
- There are only 2 ways you can extend your hours 24/7 – extending your staff, or outsourcing and looking at automation.
- Your people are extremely valuable – it is all about listening, trust, and caring for those on your team.
“We save law firms time and money by answering their phones for them. If you look at that, and you try to take care of the people around you, that right there alone is just magic.” — Eric Schurke
Connect with Eric Schurke:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-schurke-b26920/ & https://www.linkedin.com/company/moneypenny-usa/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch