Erik Olson: Investing in SEO for Referral Optimization
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Erik Olson discuss:
- Best practices for online marketing (including following Google’s Best Practices).
- Understanding your marketing and advertising target and strategy.
- When to get help with marketing versus doing it yourself.
- Creating content with authors and timestamps.
- When you create content, you need to create with a strategy in place.
- Created content needs to be written for people, not just a smash of keywords or it won’t be picked up properly by search engines, such as Google.
- People are looking for more than just seeing the ad at the top of Google. The majority of people skip over them and go to the first organic search result.
- Do as much as you can on your own, at some point you will find your consistency drops off and you will want to get internal or external help.
“We all know that referrals are the best source of leads, they have the highest trust factor. But the second best, at least within the Digital Marketing realm, is search engine optimization results.” — Erik Olson
Connect with Erik Olson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch