Frank Ramos: Best Practices for LinkedIn Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Frank Ramos discuss:
- Utilizing platforms, such as LinkedIn, to retain relationships even when we are social distancing.
- Getting creative with fitting marketing into your day, not disrupting your day.
- Finding your habits and footing in your professional social media presence.
- Educating, motivating, and promoting your’s and other’s success on social media.
- It is never too early to start developing relationships, in-person and online, because you don’t know where your next case will come from.
- Find ways of marketing that don’t disrupt your day very much.
- Part of the process is getting acclimated to your platform of choice. Part of the process is generating content – keep a place for notes to be made quickly when you’ve got a thought.
- You need to stay relevant, and stay seen, to be successful in the industry these days.
“What I recommend is that you try to connect and follow people in the area of practice you’re in and see what they’re doing and seeing how they’re communicating with their respective audience.” — Frank Ramos
Connect with Frank Ramos:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch