Gary Johnson: Profitable Marketing Strategies to Build Your Book of Business
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Gary Johnson discuss:
- Building networking and marketing strategies based on your strengths and your target market, not just what everyone else is doing.
- Tangible tactics to marketing your business.
- Writing a strategic business development plan and tweaking it as needed.
- Making connections and networking with TALENT.
- Getting the most out of networking on Zoom and taking advantage of the technology we all have.
- A plan is great, but without action isn’t worth anything more than the paper and ink. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- LinkedIn is a great platform to build new connections is a place where I find a lot of people are really messing things up because they’re soliciting business from people they don’t even have relationships with yet
- Set a goal – it gets the mind completely focused on that.
- Stories are very powerful ways of people remembering you, remembering what do you do, and, more importantly, how you helped that person out.
“Look at LinkedIn like you’re at a networking event where you’re shaking somebody’s hand. It’s the same thing.” — Gary Johnson
Connect with Gary Johnson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch