Gary Miles: Building Your Life of Health and Wealth
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Gary Miles discuss:
- The relationship between physical and mental health.
- The effects of social media.
- Drivers of good mental health and the benefits of having an attitude of gratitude.
- Changing your mindset and improving your health.
- As humans, we compare our worst to other people’s best (what they post on social media).
- Being self aware is one of the biggest drivers of mental health. We need to be aware of our mindset and what we are thinking about.
- Accept everything as it is and just focus on yourself, your reaction, and your responses.
- Every day we have is a gift, don’t squander it.
“There are things in life we can control. What’s the solution to that? Take action, whatever it might be in our business, our practice, or our relationships. But if we can’t control it…try to not worry. It’s easier to say than to do, and that’s a practice like other things.” — Gary Miles
Connect with Gary Miles:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch