In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jane Tabachnick discuss:
- Getting visibility for yourself and your business.
- Why attorneys struggle with brand building and getting their name out there.
- Maintain relationships and hug an influencer.
- Things you can do today to push your brand in a positive direction.
- You can’t have a business if there is no marketing or business development.
- It is about sharing your expertise in a way that is relatable for your audience or your target client.
- Let people know that you are available (and let them know what your tech set up is if it is an audio or video interview).
- Earned media is a way to gain additional exposure and credibility with a possible client.
“You can’t have a business if you aren’t doing marketing or at least have someone else doing your marketing or your business development. It just doesn’t happen magically for anybody.” — Jane Tabachnick
Connect with Jane Tabachnick:
The Go Giver: amazon.com/Go-Giver-Expanded-Little-Powerful-Business/dp/1591848288
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.