Jason Ciment: Content Creation for the Best Results
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jason Ciment discuss:
- Things lawyers struggle with in regards to marketing.
- Why good, well-thought-out content is vitally important for your firm.
- Elevating your content to the next level.
- The three components to good content online.
- Content creation is just as important now as it was 30 years ago, you have a better ability to distribute it.
- You can repurpose good content in many ways – books, podcasts, articles, etc. It positions you as an authority, it gives you the ability to speak to referral partners.
- Education is the cornerstone of growth for a service-oriented business.
- Images will carry your reader through the text, which also improves sharability.
“Content is legitimately the biggest investment and most important investment an attorney can make short of personal relationships and professional relationships.” — Jason Ciment
Connect with Jason Ciment:
Website: GetVisible.com & JasonCiment.com
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/get-visible & linkedin.com/in/jasonciment
Twitter: twitter.com/GetVisibleMktg & twitter.com/jasonciment
Book: I Need More Clients: Digital Marketing Strategies That Grow Your Business: amazon.com/Need-More-Clients-Marketing-Strategies/dp/1537108352
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch