Jay McAllister: Leveraging Technology to Build a Better Lifestyle
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jay McAllister discuss:
- The value of technology used in the proper context.
- Coming to the table as a student in all that you do.
- Working smarter, not just harder, through the use of technology.
- What separates adequate practices from flourishing firms.
- The more you illuminate your sphere of knowledge, the more you will learn that you do not know.
- Understanding the right tools for your firm and how they all work together is key to creating an ideal technology ecosystem for your firm.
- If you don’t embrace technology, you are limiting the reach of your firm and the reach of your growth.
- Business comes as a result of relationships.
“All the tools, in their base state, are essentially useless. It’s only understanding the business outcomes that are required, and then pairing that with the proper optimization and setup of the tools, as well as ongoing support and training, that’s what makes it critical.” — Jay McAllister
Connect with Jay McAllister:
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jaymcallisterit & linkedin.com/company/paragon-tech-inc
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch