JD Gershbein: Getting Value Out of LinkedIn
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and JD Gershbein discuss:
- The evolution of LinkedIn and why it is prevalent and important.
- Being findable on LinkedIn.
- How LinkedIn supports the practice of law.
- Building an outcome-directed LinkedIn profile.
- You need to have an identity in the business universe. LinkedIn allows you to stand out and have a clear identity for others.
- Your profile page can be one of your greatest assets in business.
- There are many ways you can get started on LinkedIn that won’t take hours each week but will allow you to get out educational content that is relevant and valuable.
- If your profile is not set up correctly, it will lead to lost opportunities. Attend to it, do a content audit of your page, and make sure that your unique value is articulated.
“LinkedIn has arrived at a point where we are reliant on it. We are dependent on it. Not just for information or to keep a sense of connectedness with people, but to really show who we are to peers, to clients, to colleagues, and to those who would refer or introduce us.” — JD Gershbein
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Book: Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill: https://www.amazon.com/Think-Grow-Rich-Landmark-Bestseller/dp/1585424331
Connect with JD Gershbein:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch