Jennifer Bullock: Creating Your Own Harmonizing Book of Business
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jennifer Bullock discuss:
- Treating customers in a way that will make them feel like your only customer.
- Becoming a strong, influential woman in law.
- The importance of committing to your business growth and development early on as part of your necessary work.
- Harmonizing your work and your life in the right environment.
- When you are opening your own firm (or even just looking to grow your book of business) talk to everyone you know and make yourself known.
- Seek out a mentor and build relationships early on. They will require you taking action and will not just fall in your lap.
- You only need to do two things when you start to work with networking organizations: show up and do what you say you will do.
- You can build your book of business in non-traditional ways. Look at what you like to do, where you like to be, and who you like to connect with.
“I firmly believe that if you focus on business development, as a female attorney early on in your career, you truly can create your own path, you are in control of your own destiny. You may choose to stay in a firm, you may choose to launch your own firm, you may go in house, but you will have many more opportunities available to you.” — Jennifer Bullock
Connect with Jennifer Bullock:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch