Jeremy Streten: Relationship Building and Cross Marketing
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jeremy Streten discuss:
- The business lifecycle of every business.
- Building relationships with your clients.
- Thinking about what is in it for the other person.
- Multiway wins with cross marketing.
- It is cheaper to get work from existing clients than from new clients.
- Even if it is not your area, you can serve your clients by building networks of trusted professionals to whom you can refer your clients with confidence.
- Cross marketing, especially at a full-service firm, is a way to best serve your clients, your firm, and to best serve your origination.
- Be the person that others can talk about their business to.
“Look for those opportunities, and try out these different approaches. Different approaches will work with different clients; test it out, and you’ll find you’ll get a good return.” — Jeremy Streten
Connect with Jeremy Streten:
Go Here for a Special Offer for Be That Lawyer Listeners: https://businesslegallifecycle.com/bethatlawyer/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch