Jesse Frye: Improving Your Client Experience for Law Firm Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jesse Frye discuss:
- Why Jesse started ScaleLegal.
- Most common gaps in the client experience.
- Utilizing your tech stack appropriately and effectively.
- 3 Tips for improving your client experience.
- Communication is often one of the largest gaps in the client experience. Consistency in communication is key.
- Most tech isn’t customized for lawyers. There are ways to customize (and be properly trained in) your technology for the best use in your firm.
- Map out your client journey. You need to understand your current state before you can plan for what you want in the future of your firm.
- Understand the journey, fill the gaps, and clear the friction points.
“You can remove a lot of the issues that you have with your client’s experience just by being very clear and upfront with their pricing.” — Jesse Frye
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- Book: The Dichotomy of Leadership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin – https://www.amazon.com/Dichotomy-Leadership-Balancing-Challenges-Ownership/dp/1250195772
- Law Firm Mentor: https://www.lawfirmmentor.net/
- Steve Seckler: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenseckler/
- David Ackert: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidackert/
- Allison Williams: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allisoncwilliams/
About Jesse Frye: Jesse Frye is the CEO and Co-Founder of ScaleLegal. Jesse is a Certified Business Coach & Productivity coach with more than 25 years of experience improving the efficiency of businesses, including hundreds of small law firms. Additionally, Jesse has experience running Client Experience departments for small and medium size businesses, taking poorly performing brands and turning them into successful, thriving businesses. He has an MBA from Norwich Military University and is a United States Coast Guard Veteran.
Connect with Jesse Frye:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch