Jim Ries: Consistent and Curious Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jim Ries discuss:
- Gaining trust to earn business.
- The power in curiosity.
- Warm introductions, follow-up, and being interested rather than interesting.
- Be consistent, be active, and be engaged.
- The key ingredient is trust in doing business with another person or organization.
- Prospecting doesn’t have to be a huge time suck. Ask those who are already connected with those you want to connect to for a warm introduction.
- Coach those who are introducing you so the table is set in a way that is a benefit to everyone involved.
- Staying top of mind with those you are connecting with is key.
“I decided that I was going to double down on my marketing and look for opportunities to get in front of the people that I want to be in front of. And the only way to get in front of people that you want to be in front of, is to create your own event.” — Jim Ries
Connect with Jim Ries:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch