Joe Brocato: Happiness and Authentic Relationships
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Joe Brocato discuss:
- Pursuing your passions, belief in yourself, and having a determination to succeed.
- Living authentically with balance in your work and passions.
- Conveying confidence.
- The three pillars of relationships.
- If you want to have a great book of business, you need to be a great lawyer first.
- Be who you are and have confidence in your ability and your desire to help your clients.
- You can be nice and be friends without needing to make a networking connection with everyone. Make a friend, but don’t feel obligated to sit with someone for longer than you want.
- Bring your authentic self into relationships. When you are that way, you are also able to set authentic goals – which makes you more likely to achieve it, and more likely to enjoy the process.
“If you come into the relationship confident and upbeat, in a sincere way, because you truly are authentically happy, I think it really helps. It helps in your business development efforts.” — Joe Brocato
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- Book: happy is cool.: How to Ignite True Happiness in You by J.B. Brocato- https://www.amazon.com/happy-cool-Ignite-True-Happiness/dp/0615906036
- Book: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie – https://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034
Connect with Joe Brocato:
Pre-Order Joe’s Latest Book Here!
Hit it Off: 21 Rules for Mastering the Art and Science of Relationships In Life and Business – https://hititoffthebook.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch