Josh Baron: Success in Conversations
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Josh Baron discuss:
- The importance of developing a referral source in gaining qualified leads.
- The power in social media for marketing and relationship building.
- Continuing to network even through social distance.
- How to find your ideal client on LinkedIn.
- It’s hard to create relationships and get referrals if you don’t have an excellent customer service experience.
- Be specific about who you want to talk to when you’re creating your social media posts.
- Text is so consumable, especially on social media. Audio and video aren’t always readily accessible, but text can be.
- Set your time for social media. Make that time effective, but recognize it can be addictive and hold yourself to what you say you will do.
“Look for opportunities to just break the script and wildly exceed their expectations.” — Josh Baron
Connect with Josh Baron:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch