Josh Fitch: Developing Your Networking Army
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Josh Fitch discuss:
- Taking educated risks.
- How Josh started his own firm directly out of law school.
- Networking as an allyship.
- Having a fit with you, your client, and your employees.
- Having a partner takes away some of the isolation of running a firm alone. It also gives you a time to share in the victories and strengthen each other through the trials.
- Have a contract for your partnership, but also have written agreements as to what is expected from each partner that is measurable and specific.
- We live in a digital age, the power of a face-to-face connection is immeasurable.
- Look at what revenue you are losing by doing tasks that don’t need to be done by you. Get those off your plate. How much are you willing to pay for the comfort of controlling everything?
“The book of business doesn’t just come out of nowhere, it did require a massive effort of just kind of creating a presence here in Denver.” — Josh Fitch
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- Book: Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday – https://www.amazon.com/Ego-Enemy-Ryan-Holiday/dp/1591847818
Connect with Josh Fitch:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch