In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Justin Weinrich discuss:
- Justin’s journey of building his own firm in a city where he knew nobody.
- Scheduling your networking without burning out.
- Creativity in your networking connections (not everyone wants more business).
- Niching down to perfect your craft and be known for that among your network.
- Strategically plan who you are going to network with will allow you to make the most out of your networking time.
- Be constantly communicating with your clients. Those who refer others to you want to know that you are taking care of those referrals.
- Get to know people. Your best clients may take years to come, but you’ve built the trust and rapport and will get more referrals from those clients.
- Perfect your craft – that is what you owe your clients, and that is what will sustain you and your family.
“You have to work together to try to figure out how you can help each other. I always tried to give a little bit of something, even if I felt like the other person was helping me a lot more.” — Justin Weinrich
Connect with Justin Weinrich:
Cell Phone: 636-795-7256
Episode 162: Kate Curler: https://www.fretzin.com/kate-curler-the-power-in-people/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.